€1 000 000
Gross Profit Model
Fiat currencies, ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH
Investment opportunities have been enjoyed by the limited selection of investors and projects.
Genuine projects missed fundraising opportunity being afraid of losing their private nature and flexibility or just being unaware whom to address.
Investors and entrepreneurs haven’t had the platform to trust their assets which will be transparent, secure, and easily accessible whenever they want to have their money back.
ROKKEX will create a straightforward solution to all these problems — Securities Exchange Platform.
Tokenizing a business such as a factory, real estate, startup, etc gives the project an opportunity to remain flexible and private while investors receive security tokens which are legally complied and tradable.
Every project will go through advanced quality control to avoid scams and fraud.
Security First. Regardless if it’s crypto-to-crypto, crypto-to-fiat, or crypto-to-security tokens, ROKKEX is driven by a vision to make the transactions as secure as possible.
How STO Exchange Will Work
- A company starts a project and needs investments
- ROKKEX issues security tokens for it
- The project is completed
- Investor seeks investment opportunities
- Buys security tokens on ROKKEX
- Exchanges security tokens on crypto or fiat
- Receives dividends
What is STO?
STO (Security Token Offering) is a process of selling Security Tokens – digital crypto shares built on blockchain technologies— in return for investments. STO is under the tight control of regulators monitoring law enforcement compliance eliminating the possibility of fraud and scam.
What is ROKKEX Security Token?
ROKKEX Token (RKX) is a security token that will be issued to investors in return for investments to build the Securities Exchange. The target return is 15%. The RKX token is more secure and stable compared to other crypto-based investments because a legally compliant prospectus will regulate your rights.
Why ROKKEX does STO?
To raise funds and build the Securities Exchange which will function as the basis for the project’s growth and development.
To form the community of investors interested in multiplying their funds and giving way to genuine projects.
ROKKEX Securities Exchange Platform — a Helping Hand in Raising Funds using Blockchain Technologies
As a rule, if a token represents regulated security, then the offer, sale, promotion, and listing of the same may be a regulated activity unless relying on specific exemptions.
Generally, if you want to issue security tokens, you have to follow a set of laws in place. In order to issue security tokens, Estonian laws require to register a prospectus with the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority, unless at least one of the following exemptions exist:
- An offer of securities is addressed solely to qualified investors, or
- An offer of securities is addressed to fewer than 150 persons per Contracting State, other than qualified investors, or
- An offer of securities is addressed to investors who acquire securities for a total consideration of at least 100 000 euros per investor, for each separate offer, or
- An offer of securities with the nominal value or book value of at least 100 000 euros per security, or
- An offer of securities with a total consideration of less than 2 500 000 euros per all the Contracting States in total calculated in a one-year period of the offer of the securities.
If none of the above conditions exist, the offer is deemed to be a public offer, therefore a prospectus for the offer must be prepared and registered with the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.
ROKKEX is issuing gross profit-based security tokens. Therefore, all token holders will be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX. It is also important to understand that financial reports will be audited by an independent auditor which means that the costs of services, included in the calculation of gross profit, will not be artificially inflated.
On the sale date, a link for the investment will be available. An Investor will have to go through KYC procedure, then add her/his ETH wallet to which the tokens will be sent later, and then choose the most suitable option for investment: fiat, ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH. Right now, you can receive all the necessary information about STO via our social media channels.
The citizens of countries listed in the FATF (Financial Action Task Force) current list of high-risk and other supervised jurisdictions cannot participate in the token sale. The list of non-cooperative countries with weak measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT) includes Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, and Yemen.
Investors from countries in which the subsequent public offering of the token is not permitted are excluded from participating in the ROKKEX’s STO.
A politically exposed person (PEP) cannot buy ROKKEX security token.
The minimum sum for the investment is €100.
- The citizens of countries listed in the FATF (Financial Action Task Force) blacklist cannot participate in the token sale. The list of non-cooperative countries with weak measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT) includes Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, and Yemen.
- Investors from countries in which the subsequent public offering of the token is not permitted are excluded from participating in the ROKKEX’s STO.
- A politically exposed person (PEP) cannot buy the ROKKEX security token.
All token holders will be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX (both crypto exchange and securities exchange platform).
The ROKKEX security tokens will be purchased via fiat, ETH, BTC, LTC, and BCH.
Yes, ROKKEX security token will be tradable on ROKKEX Securities Exchange! It’s also possible that it’ll be listed on other securities exchanges as well.