RKX Token Returns
Total RKX Tokens
Pre Sale Tokens
€ 0.85 € 1.00
Soft Cap Tokens
€ 0.95 € 1.00
Hard Cap Tokens
Thanks, we appreciate your support
Calculate your token profit
Interest : [item-243_price]
Your total profit would be [item-240_price] in [item-238_quantity] year.
The total return of investment if a token price remains the same [item-241_price]
Interest : [item-243_price]
Your total profit would be [item-250_price] in [item-238_quantity] year.
The total return of investment if a token price remains the same [item-251_price]
• Mostly scammy way of fundraising
• No well-defined & structured settlement process
• No central securities depository
• No coordinated clearinghouse
Securities Exchange Platform
• Legally Regulated
• Reasonably Priced
Security First. Regardless if it’s crypto-to-crypto, crypto-to-fiat, or crypto-to-security tokens, ROKKEX is driven by a vision to make the transactions as secure as possible.
How STO Exchange Will Work
- A company starts a project and seeks investments.
- ROKKEX issues security tokens and Prospectus if needed.
- Investors buy/exchange security tokens on ROKKEX STO Platform
- The project is completed, and investors receive dividends.
What is STO?
STO (Security Token Offering) is a process of selling Security Tokens – digital crypto shares built on blockchain technologies— in return for investments.
STO is under the tight control of regulators monitoring law enforcement compliance eliminating the possibility of fraud and scam.
What is ROKKEX Security Token?
ROKKEX Token (RKX) is a security token that will be issued to investors in return for investments to build the Securities Exchange.
The target return is up to 15% + 5% fixed interest. he RKX token is more secure and stable compared to other crypto-based investments because it represents a security just like any other traditional financial instrument like shares, bonds, etc.
Why ROKKEX does STO?
To build Securities Exchange Platform which will function as the fundraising basis for the project’s growth and development.
To form a community of investors interested in multiplying their funds and giving way to genuine projects.
ROKKEX Securities Exchange Platform — a Helping Hand in Raising Funds using Blockchain Technologies
As a rule, if a token represents regulated security, then the offer, sale, promotion, and listing of the same may be a regulated activity unless relying on specific exemptions.
Generally, if you want to issue security tokens, you have to follow a set of laws in place. In order to issue security tokens, Estonian laws require to register a prospectus with the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority, unless at least one of the following exemptions exist:
- An offer of securities is addressed solely to qualified investors, or
- An offer of securities is addressed to fewer than 150 persons per Contracting State, other than qualified investors, or
- An offer of securities is addressed to investors who acquire securities for a total consideration of at least 100 000 euros per investor, for each separate offer, or
- An offer of securities with the nominal value or book value of at least 100 000 euros per security, or
- An offer of securities with a total consideration of less than 2 500 000 euros per all the Contracting States in total calculated in a one-year period of the offer of the securities.
If none of the above conditions exist, the offer is deemed to be a public offer, therefore a prospectus for the offer must be prepared and registered with the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.
RKX tokens represent a debt obligation of ROKKEX. In other words, RKX token is a tokenised bond that grants both fixed and variable annual interest rate.
The fixed annual interest rate amounts to 5% of the nominal value. For example, if an investor would buy 100 RKX tokens, it would earn 5 euros every year.
The variable interest rate amounts up to 15% of the gross profit of ROKKEX. It means that if ROKKEX generates 1,000,000 euros in gross profit, up to 150,000 euros would be split among investors and holders of RKX tokens.
Both fixed and variable interest will be paid to investors on a quarterly basis.
On the sale date, a link for the investment will be available. An Investor will have to go through KYC procedure, then add her/his ETH wallet to which the tokens will be sent later, and then choose the most suitable option for investment: fiat, ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH. Right now, you can receive all the necessary information about STO via our social media channels.
The citizens of countries listed in the FATF (Financial Action Task Force) current list of high-risk and other supervised jurisdictions cannot participate in the token sale. The list of non-cooperative countries with weak measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT) includes Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, and Yemen.
Investors from countries in which the subsequent offering of the token is not permitted are excluded from participating in the ROKKEX’s STO, as well as retail investors unless ROKKEX directly addresses the offer to them upon conditions laid out in Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (“Prospectus Regulation”) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2017 on the prospectus to be published when securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a regulated market, and repealing Directive 2003/71/EC, and other applicable legal acts and regulations.
We are required to verify your identity to comply with know-your-customer and anti-money laundering laws.
We will not offer RKX tokens for sale in the cash offering within Arizona, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Texas or to any resident of those states.
ROKKEX has aimed to offer the RKX Tokens as broadly as possible. However, we have currently excluded from the cash offering certain states, including Texas, North Dakota, Arizona and Nebraska, that assert that issuers like ROKKEX, who sell their own securities without employing a registered broker-dealer, need to register as dealers with the state in order to sell their own securities.
Your purchase is not complete until your payment is received and we accept your subscription. Priority is first-come, first-serve, based on receipt of payment. If your payment is late, your subscription may be rejected, and your payment returned. We encourage you to plan accordingly, especially if you use a slower form of payment, such as ACH.
The minimum sum for the investment is €100.
- The citizens of countries listed in the FATF (Financial Action Task Force) blacklist cannot participate in the token sale. The list of non-cooperative countries with weak measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT) includes Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Pakistan, Panama, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, and Yemen.
- Investors from countries in which the subsequent offering of the token is not permitted are excluded from participating in the ROKKEX’s STO, as well as retail investors unless ROKKEX directly addresses the offer to them upon conditions laid out in Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (“Prospectus Regulation”) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2017 on the prospectus to be published when securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a regulated market, and repealing Directive 2003/71/EC, and other applicable legal acts and regulations.
- A politically exposed person (PEP) cannot buy the ROKKEX security token.
All token holders will be granted up to 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX (both crypto exchange and securities exchange platform) and fixed annual interest rate that amounts to 5% of the invested amount.
The ROKKEX security tokens will be purchased via fiat, ETH, BTC, LTC, and BCH.
Yes, ROKKEX security token will be tradable on ROKKEX Securities Exchange! It’s also possible that it’ll be listed on other securities exchanges as well.
There is currently no authorized exchange for buying and selling RKX tokens. However, if we conduct a successful STO, the raised funds will be used to build our own exchange enabling the trading of securities tokens, including RKX tokens. If you see RKX listed on an exchange, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org as the listing may be illegal or a scam.
It may be possible to sell or transfer Stocks directly to another person in a peer-to-peer transaction. We recommend that you consult an attorney before engaging in such a transaction, especially if buying from or selling to a U.S. person or entity, as we cannot give you legal or regulatory advice. Moreover, ROKKEX is going to have a restriction period of 6 to 12 months when the allocated RKX tokens will be locked in investors’ wallets and no transfer during that period will be possible.
If you have a tax question about your RKX tokens, we recommend you speak to your accountant or tax lawyer.